Brand Haven assists in securing strong and broad protection for brands and ensuring that any new brand will not infringe someone else’s rights in foreign countries.
Our foreign trade mark services include:
- arranging ‘freedom to use’ trade mark searches;
- arranging the filing of foreign trade mark applications;
- assisting with the prosecution of foreign trade mark applications to overcome any objections raised during the trade mark examination process;
- assisting with trade mark opposition proceedings (on behalf of either the opponent or the applicant); and
- assisting with the renewal of foreign trade mark registrations.
For more information on how Brand Haven can assist with brand protection in foreign countries, see under Brand Passport®.