The services provided by Brand Haven relate to the legal aspects of branding. Brand Haven guides clients through the numerous legal issues and obstacles faced when adopting, using, protecting and managing brands.
Brand Haven ensures that this is done in a way which avoids legal risks and secures appropriate protection for your brands – both in Australia and overseas.
Brand Haven’s services include:
- conducting ‘freedom to use’ searches to ensure that a proposed new brand is available and will not infringe someone else’s legal rights;
- filing trade mark applications and prosecuting these to registration;
- conducting trade mark opposition proceedings;
- renewing trade mark registrations;
- conducting trade mark removal proceedings;
- managing trade mark portfolios in Australia and worldwide;
- obtaining and maintaining business name registrations;
- securing domain name registrations;
- advising and consulting on branding and trade mark issues; and
- conducting trade mark due diligence exercises.
We are happy to provide obligation-free cost estimates for any of the above services. Email us for a cost estimate.