Brand Haven assists in securing strong and broad protection for brands and ensuring that any new brand will not infringe someone else’s rights in Australia.
Our brand protection services include:
- identifying the features of a new brand which should be protected by a trade mark registration (to maximise protection);
- drafting statements of goods and services for ensuring appropriate and broad trade mark protection is sought;
- preparing and lodging applications to register trade marks in Australia;
- liaising with the Trade Marks Office to overcome any objections raised during the trade mark examination process;
- conducting trade mark opposition proceedings (on behalf of either the opponent or the applicant);
- preparing and lodging applications to remove third party trade marks from the Register of Trade Marks;
- applying to register business names with the ASIC;
- applying to register domain names; and
- renewing trade mark registrations, business name registrations and domain name registrations.
Brand Haven also provides a broader range of services relating to the protection of brands and the numerous ‘legal’ issues which can arise in relation to branding.